TSPA has taken a major role in protecting local spirits production, especially raki as a category and interests of all industries that are related to spirits production nationally and internationally. The importance of TSPA increased further since the market opened to private investors and free competition in 2004.
The main goals of TSPA;
- Representing the producers of spirits in Turkey at governmental levels.
- Protecting raki as a value of the geography and culture of Turkey in the world.
- Developing and defending the leading position of raki among the other spirits and conducting studies on legal and fiscal issues of the market.
- Fighting against the applications that narrow down the abilities of the consumers and trade channels reaching demanded brands.
- Promoting responsible trading, marketing and consumption.